New and Returning Students: Free bus transportation services are provided by your child’s School District of Residence based on the address on file with our school that matches your Proof of Residency documentation (provided each year during re-enrollment). Per district policy, eligibility for transportation services may be limited to a specific radius surrounding the location of the school.
EK-9 Grade students that live in the following districts should be eligible for transportation to Bridges Preparatory Academy:
- Tiffin City School District Fostoria
- Calbert City School District
- Hopewell-Loudon City School District
- Old Fort City School District
- Senaca East City School District
- Mohawk City School District
To apply for transportation for your new or returning student, contact the school office at 419-455-9295.