Free bus transportation services are provided by your child’s School District of Residence based on the address on file with our school that matches your Proof of Residency documentation (provided each year during re-enrollment). Per district policy, eligibility for transportation services may be limited to a specific radius surrounding the location of the school.
Scroll down to read specific information for your District of Residence. If your District of Residence is different than what is listed below, please contact the school or ACCEL Schools Transportation Department to inquire if your student is eligible to receive another form of transportation service:
- Email: email@example.com or
- Call: (216) 583-5230 and press 4 to speak with a Transportation Coordinator
Tiffin City Schools Transportation
Get complete transportation information on the TCS website:
Parent(s)/Guardian(s) requesting new service or changes to bus transportation are required to complete the Transportation Form by accessing the respective links below.
Please note the following rules prior to submitting transportation requests:
- A student must qualify for transportation per the district policy.
- New requests and/or changes may not be processed 10 days prior to the first day of school or until 10 days after the first day of school.
- A student may have only one pickup location per week.
- A student may have only one drop off location per week.
- A student’s pickup and drop off location can be different.
- Shared parenting schedules may be accommodated on a weekly schedule, however, the schedule must be submitted in writing.
- Bus passes or notes from parents/guardians will not be accepted. All student riders must qualify for busing and be scheduled through the transportation office.
- Short term, temporary, one-day riders will not be permitted.
Get complete transportation information on the Hopewell-Loudon website: